Inspection of Cranes & Forklifts
Belmont Asia, has obtained legal permits and certificates for approving technical inspection competency of the roof, mobile cranes and forklifts, so can meet client requirements in areas as follows:
Certification of Health and Inspection Services for Heavy Machinery:
- To inspect repairs of motor and the replaced/ repaired parts.
- To inspect during procurement of motors and spare parts.
- To monitor and inspect during painting of motors and spare parts.
- Controlling the safety equipment, chassis, fixed parts, rotary, mechanical parts, hydraulic and pneumatic parts.
- Inspection of wires and movement.
- Testing load, overload and functional capabilities.
- Final assessment and confirming the maximum allowable loading and issuing inspection certificate in the case of satisfactory performance.
- The visual inspection of the machine.
- Inspection and approving of the ability of preventer and starter.
- Inspection and approving of the jacks of the support bases.
- Inspection and approving of the wires of cables and middle hooks.
- Inspection and approving of the electric and instrumentation systems.
- Inspection and approving of the keys on and off and keys machine launch.
- Inspection and approving of the safe fences of lifter and the pile driver.
Belmont Asia used local and international standards for inspection as follows:
Personnel Lifting Equipment:
Inspection and certification of newly fabricated and existing lifting beams, spreader bars, and other customized below-the-hook lifting devices.
Inspection and certification of crane and forklift-mounted personnel baskets and aerial devices.
Our dedicated customer support team is available to assist you with any questions or issues. We are committed to providing you with the best service. You can reach our support team during our business hours.