Rig Condition Survey as per CAT IV :
Rig Acceptance & Safety Surveys:
- Testing of equipment including the protective safety devices and safety systems.
- Reviewing of certification, ensuring conformance on critical well control and drilling equipment.
- Reviewing of NDT reports and lifting databases.
- Reviewing of maintenance on critical equipment.
- Evaluating the condition of selected equipment.
- Reviewing of past audits and updates on status of action items.
- The scope of these surveys is tailored towards our clients requirements and these surveys also provide assurance that the rig's equipment is fit for purpose.
Rig Condition Surveys:
This is a comprehensive reliability assessment of the following:
- Drilling equipment.
- Electrical generation & distribution.
- Cranes & Hoisting Systems.
- Main & Auxiliary equipment.
- Mud systems.
- Well control equipment.
- Marine and Safety equipment.
- Maintenance task compliancy.
- Asset management and budget planning .
- Relevant standards such as the API, IADC and OEM specifications are referenced; this also includes evaluation of equipment and systems, recording of all parameters and technical data on equipment condition evaluation datasheets.